Please direct media inquiries to the Director of Development and Communications, Erika Pringsheim-Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 241-2320 ext. 102.
- Welcoming Two New Advisory Board Members May 29, 2020
- Innovation Resources for Organizations Adapting to the COVID-19 Outbreak March 24, 2020
- Farewell From Julia Wilson March 16, 2020
- President Trump releases FY 2021 Budget February 21, 2020
- OneJustice Condemns Trump Administration’s Expansion of Muslim Ban February 3, 2020
- SCOTUS allows Trump Administration to implement public charge rule while challenges are heard January 31, 2020
- Executive Fellowship 10th Anniversary Celebration January 31, 2020
- Equipping your team with approaches for leading innovation with an equity mindset January 16, 2020
- Meet Meryl and Tatum! January 7, 2020
- Opportunity alert! Join our upcoming Program Evaluation course and try out using text messaging to track your client’s outcomes. December 20, 2019
October 25, 2017 - Grassroots rapid response networks expand throughout Bay Area as ICE arrests increase (Peninsula Press)
“The only thing that we can do is try to take them seriously and be prepared,” said attorney Jessica Therkelsen in a phone interview. Therkelsen, who works with a San Francisco legal innovation lab called OneJustice, has worked to map and contact about 150 active rapid response programs throughout the state...
Providing top-notch pop-up legal clinics to rural communities in California requires a few things: lawyers willing to volunteer time, a lot of coffee, and a few tickets for the 7 a.m. departure of the Justice Bus. When the bus rolls up to a law firm or corporate headquarters—actual tickets not required—those boarding will embark on a several-hour trip to a rural California community...
October 20, 2017 - Fenwick Fellow Brings Needed Legal Services to Immigrant Communities (Fenwick & West LLP)
Fenwick & West is pleased to announce that Fenwick-sponsored Equal Justice Works Fellow Renée Schomp has completed her two-year fellowship.
Based at nonprofit OneJustice, Schomp developed Rural Immigrant Connect, a project connecting California’s rural immigrants in dire need of legal services with pro bono lawyers in urban areas through in-person meetings and virtual technology communication...