Please direct media inquiries to the Director of Development and Communications, Erika Pringsheim-Moore, at email@example.com or (510) 241-2320 ext. 102.
- Announcing Our 2021 Opening Doors to Justice Panel Speakers May 27, 2021
- May 2021 Clinic Highlights May 27, 2021
- Champion of Justice – Lawyaw April 29, 2021
- ABA Day 2021 – Staff Perspectives April 29, 2021
- Employee Spotlight – Ariella Morrison April 28, 2021
- Staff Perspective April 9, 2021
- Partner Spotlight – Janay Eustace March 30, 2021
- Employee Spotlight on Dana Marquez Richardson March 30, 2021
- Spotlight on Tim Ethier, OneJustice Client March 23, 2021
- Spotlight on OneJustice’s Newest Board Members February 26, 2021
October 25, 2017 - Grassroots rapid response networks expand throughout Bay Area as ICE arrests increase (Peninsula Press)
“The only thing that we can do is try to take them seriously and be prepared,” said attorney Jessica Therkelsen in a phone interview. Therkelsen, who works with a San Francisco legal innovation lab called OneJustice, has worked to map and contact about 150 active rapid response programs throughout the state...
Providing top-notch pop-up legal clinics to rural communities in California requires a few things: lawyers willing to volunteer time, a lot of coffee, and a few tickets for the 7 a.m. departure of the Justice Bus. When the bus rolls up to a law firm or corporate headquarters—actual tickets not required—those boarding will embark on a several-hour trip to a rural California community...
October 20, 2017 - Fenwick Fellow Brings Needed Legal Services to Immigrant Communities (Fenwick & West LLP)
Fenwick & West is pleased to announce that Fenwick-sponsored Equal Justice Works Fellow Renée Schomp has completed her two-year fellowship.
Based at nonprofit OneJustice, Schomp developed Rural Immigrant Connect, a project connecting California’s rural immigrants in dire need of legal services with pro bono lawyers in urban areas through in-person meetings and virtual technology communication...