Please direct media inquiries to the Director of Development and Communications, Erika Pringsheim-Moore, at email@example.com or (510) 241-2320 ext. 102.
- Clinic Spotlight September 29, 2020
- Spotlight on Patrick Fodell September 29, 2020
- Welcome Our Newest Advisory Board Member, Michelle Leung! August 31, 2020
- Spotlight on Lydia Sinkus August 31, 2020
- Spotlight on the Social Justice Collaborative and their partnership with the Justice Bus Network August 31, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Resources July 30, 2020
- Spotlight on Tania Millan, Wage Justice Center July 29, 2020
- Announcing Phil Hwang as OneJustice CEO July 15, 2020
- US Supreme Court’s DACA Decision June 19, 2020
- Black Lives Matter: A Statement to Our Partners and Colleagues With a List of Resources June 18, 2020
October 25, 2017 - Grassroots rapid response networks expand throughout Bay Area as ICE arrests increase (Peninsula Press)
“The only thing that we can do is try to take them seriously and be prepared,” said attorney Jessica Therkelsen in a phone interview. Therkelsen, who works with a San Francisco legal innovation lab called OneJustice, has worked to map and contact about 150 active rapid response programs throughout the state...
Providing top-notch pop-up legal clinics to rural communities in California requires a few things: lawyers willing to volunteer time, a lot of coffee, and a few tickets for the 7 a.m. departure of the Justice Bus. When the bus rolls up to a law firm or corporate headquarters—actual tickets not required—those boarding will embark on a several-hour trip to a rural California community...
October 20, 2017 - Fenwick Fellow Brings Needed Legal Services to Immigrant Communities (Fenwick & West LLP)
Fenwick & West is pleased to announce that Fenwick-sponsored Equal Justice Works Fellow Renée Schomp has completed her two-year fellowship.
Based at nonprofit OneJustice, Schomp developed Rural Immigrant Connect, a project connecting California’s rural immigrants in dire need of legal services with pro bono lawyers in urban areas through in-person meetings and virtual technology communication...