- We’re thankful for YOU! December 3, 2019
- We’re thankful for you! November 28, 2019
- Welcome, Vanessa Frank! November 20, 2019
- Expect Further Delay on FY2020 Budget November 20, 2019
- Public Comment: Supreme Court hears appeal challenging termination of DACA November 19, 2019
- Eat, Drink, and be Scary! October 31, 2019
- Pro Bono Week Spotlight – Arielle H. Friehling October 23, 2019
- Julia R. Wilson to Step Down as OneJustice CEO October 17, 2019
- Meet the latest members of the OneJustice team! October 4, 2019
- OneJustice Responds to State Bar’s ATILS Task Force September 27, 2019
October 25, 2017 - Grassroots rapid response networks expand throughout Bay Area as ICE arrests increase (Peninsula Press)
“The only thing that we can do is try to take them seriously and be prepared,” said attorney Jessica Therkelsen in a phone interview. Therkelsen, who works with a San Francisco legal innovation lab called OneJustice, has worked to map and contact about 150 active rapid response programs throughout the state...
Providing top-notch pop-up legal clinics to rural communities in California requires a few things: lawyers willing to volunteer time, a lot of coffee, and a few tickets for the 7 a.m. departure of the Justice Bus. When the bus rolls up to a law firm or corporate headquarters—actual tickets not required—those boarding will embark on a several-hour trip to a rural California community...
October 20, 2017 - Fenwick Fellow Brings Needed Legal Services to Immigrant Communities (Fenwick & West LLP)
Fenwick & West is pleased to announce that Fenwick-sponsored Equal Justice Works Fellow Renée Schomp has completed her two-year fellowship.
Based at nonprofit OneJustice, Schomp developed Rural Immigrant Connect, a project connecting California’s rural immigrants in dire need of legal services with pro bono lawyers in urban areas through in-person meetings and virtual technology communication...