Pro Bono Response
We are seeking to start a conversation to better understand the needs of our partners and their communities in this dramatically changed environment. As a support center, we are gathering information and conducting research to determine how we can best serve clients at this time. What kinds of hardships is this emergency placing on your organization? How else can we be helpful as you work to protect those who will be most harmed by this pandemic?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can collect your feedback and share relevant resources as we all navigate these uncharted waters.
In addition, we have set up a Google group listserv, COVID19CALegalAid,
Upcoming Webinars/Virtual Convenings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Understanding the Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Process (Webinar)
- Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 10:00am PDT
- Practising Law Institute: Remote Legal Service - How Nonprofits Can Innovate (Webinar)
- Friday, May 22, 2020 at 12:00pm PDT
- NINJIO: Data Security When Working at Home (Training Videos)
- NINJIO offers a cyber security awareness training solution that uses engaging, 3 to 4-minute micro-learning videos to empower individuals and organizations while working at home. NINJIO teaches organizations, employees and families how not to get hacked.
- The State Bar of California: Pro Bono Opportunities
- Disaster Legal Assistance Collaborative (DLAC): Volunteer