Thank you for your interest in working with OneJustice!
Director / Senior Attorney / Senior Program Manager
OneJustice seeks a director or senior staff member to join its Healthy Nonprofits Program. Salary and title will depend on level of experience. This position will provide expertise, support and leadership in the area of capacity-building for nonprofit legal services providers. OneJustice offers training, resources, coaching, and consulting to the boards and staff of legal services nonprofits and pro bono projects.
Remote work may be permitted. Travel may be required, on occasion, to our offices in San Francisco and/or Los Angeles and to other locations for consulting projects.
- Provide expert consulting, training, and coaching services to the staff and boards of California legal services nonprofits on topics such as: program delivery models and best practices; effective advocacy strategies; impact evaluation; strategic planning; organizational culture change; equity and inclusion; effective leadership and governance; and financial management (the specific areas of consulting, training, and coaching will depend on expertise and programmatic needs)
- In collaboration with program directors and CEO, ensure OneJustice’s capacity-building work is aligned with strategic plan, including evaluation of work, development of priorities/goals/objectives and implementation of best practices
- Supervise, mentor, and support the professional development of team members and foster an inclusive, collaborative, and supportive work culture
- Identify funding opportunities, cultivate/steward funders, and ensure compliance with grant reporting
- Act as an ambassador for OneJustice and its programs with external stakeholders and funders
Learn more about the position, including qualifications/requirements and the application process, click here.
To apply, please this page.